play.stoneworks.gg
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/stoneworks
Click to join
Welcome to Stoneworks!
To join our community, please connect to the server and type /register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
Tingora_Ultrax Forum Staff Application 07-20-2022
Tingora_Ultrax Member
1 posts
1 topics
about 1 year ago

IGN: Tingora_Ultrax
Timezone: US/Eastern

How many hours can you dedicate to the Stoneworks Forums a day?: Around 2 hours/day depending on the day of the week.

Why are you applying to become a Forum Staff Member?: I've been slowly integrating into the team in various means throughout other situations and trying to build up my repertoire as a good part of the stoneworks community and would like to extend that interaction into the Forums.

What can you contribute to the Forums?: I believe that I would be able to help contain any incidents on the forums and remediate the issues that arise along with answering numerous questions specifically relating to stoneworks rules as I have studied the rules. Additionally, adding some interaction into posts by simply speaking up when most staff members are not active on the forums.

Note, my discord name is also my IGN for reference if you are looking for me there. I am part of both the stoneworks and stoneworks development discords currently.