play.stoneworks.gg
Click to copy IP
discord.gg/stoneworks
Click to join
Welcome to Stoneworks!
To join our community, please connect to the server and type /register!
Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
When forums
kasper01 Member
15 posts
4 topics
4 months ago

Oh, you have a girlfriend? Neat, but I am in a parasocial relationship with the 5 staff members who answer my ban appeals.

The gamiest gaming, comes from the gamest gamers -John Gamer

kasper01 Member
15 posts
4 topics
4 months ago

Spoke to my therapist today. She told me I need to stop comparing myself to others and instead compare myself to myself, four years ago, before I started playing stoneworks.

kasper01 Member
15 posts
4 topics
3 months ago

My dad's been trying to get back into my life, little does he know it is a pvp-enabled zone now.

kasper01 Member
15 posts
4 topics
3 months ago

I grabbed my fishing rod and headed out the door, with the sun in my back and the wind in my hair I thought to myself; "This is the perfect day to finally touch grass." I cast my line into the lake and wait, listening to the pleasant chirping of the birds.

After what seems like hours, I grow bored, I start counting the pixels on the trees... The water glints unnaturally, the hills turn blocky, my surroundings morph. My heart beats out of my chest as I look down, my square hands gripping the fishing_rod.png

Last edited: 3 months ago

kasper01 Member
15 posts
4 topics
3 months ago

I asked the top pvpers on stoneworks on what's the best way to beat your opponent. They gave me varying answers such as w-tapping, golden apples, or using cobwebs. Personally however, I find a 10 inch butchers knife does the job just fine, but clearly I have a lot left to learn!

kasper01 Member
15 posts
4 topics
3 months ago

Hate it when I try to expand my dynasty but god says "banned for erp."

kasper01 Member
15 posts
4 topics
3 months ago

wait wait wait is that a BOOK YOU GOT THERE YOU HAVE a book in your hadns ahahah hi you re a girl wiht a BOOK i did not know that that could happen ok so can i have haha you seem nice you have uh number hahaha ajesus can i see your